A reunion between Dale Cooper and Audrey Horne?
David Lynch didn’t let that happen in Twin Peaks: The Return… but Spooky Empire has pulled it off!
Florida’s premier horror convention dubbed “the dark side of Comic Con” has invited 13 cast members —the dreamiest Twin Peaks line-up in years— for a weekend full of meet-and-greets, autographs, Q&As, and photo opportunities at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL, on October 21-23, 2022.
Kyle MacLachlan and Sherilyn Fenn are joined by Mädchen Amick, Sheryl Lee, Ray Wise, Harry Goaz, Carel Struycken, Dana Ashbrook, Kimmy Robertson, Robyn Lively, Giselle Damier, Andrea Watrouse, and Amy Shiels (you know, Sandie, Mandie & Candie). That’s a whole damn town!
Ethan Suplee, who briefly appeared as a friend of Dougie Jones in Twin Peaks: The Return, will also be at the convention though not as part of the Twin Peaks crew.
On Sunday, a special cast Q+A will feature Kyle MacLachlan, Mädchen Amick, Sheryl Lee, Ray Wise, Sherilyn Fenn, Harry Goaz, Carel Struycken, Dana Ashbrook, Kimmy Robertson, and Robyn Lively. Robyn Lively will also have a solo Q&A separately.
Special group photo opportunities include combinations such as Ray Wise & Sheryl Lee, Kyle MacLachlan & Sherilyn Fenn, Kyle MacLachlan & Sheryl Lee, Harry Goaz & Kimmy Robertson, or a whopping 10 cast members all at once. Here’s the complete photo op schedule:
On top of that, Spooky Empire has teamed up with artist Chelsea Lowe for a gorgeous full-color silk-screened poster which will be limited to 100 copies and available only at the event.
- Admission to the convention all 3 days, with access to the show 1 hour before doors open each day.
- One (1) Kyle MacLachlan Autograph
- One (1) Kyle MacLachlan Solo Photo Op
- Priority Seating in the Twin Peaks Q&A (before the General VIP Passholders)
- Twin Peaks collectible laminate VIP pass and VIP lanyard.
- Limited Edition Spooky Empire/Twin Peaks t-shirt designed exclusively for VIP pass holders.
- Exclusive Twin Peaks-themed poster (different from the one above)
- Spooky Tote and surprise swag
- Fast pass access to celebrity autograph lines and photo op lines; minimal waiting.
- Access to our notorious 21+ VIP party on Saturday night with free drink tickets, prizes and giveaways (valued at more than the price of the pass), and more. Celebs will be in attendance. No autographs will be given at the party, but cameras are welcome.
- Early check in and badge pick up starting on Thursday at 6pm
- Designated VIP only Check-In Line
- 20% VIP discount on Spooky Empire merch (at the show only)
Who doesn’t want to get spooky and spend a weekend with Coop and the gang? Grab your discounted tickets while they last…