When I heard the announcement of Siri, the voice assistant built into the iPhone, I (probably together with most of the Twin Peaks fans out there) immediately thought Diane would’ve been a much better name. In fact, here’s hoping you’ll be able to start every voice command saying “Diane” without the software flipping. UPDATE: Tested, and it works!
To make the comparison even more striking, here’s the brand new iPhone case (iPhone 4, 4S and 5 compatible) that looks almost exactly like Dale Cooper’s voice-activated tape recorder! Fitting your mystical voice assistant like a second skin, it’s must have accessory for all modern day Special Agents and Twin Peaks fans.
As required by FBI regulations, Dale Cooper’s tape recorder iPhone case is extremely tough and the high-quality design is there for life.
- Long life, super-bright colors embedded directly into the back cover
- Extremely durable one-piece, shatterproof plastic casing
- Allows access to all device features; iPhone charges while in case
- Special keyhole ring keeps photos completely unobstructed
- Fits all mobile providers, including AT&T and Verizon
» Turn Siri into Diane and purchase Dale Cooper’s tape recorder case here for $39.99.