When I heard the announcement of Siri, the voice assistant built into the iPhone, I (probably together with most of the Twin Peaks fans out there) immediately thought Diane would’ve been a much better name. In fact, here’s hoping you’ll be able to start every voice command saying “Diane” without the software flipping. UPDATE: Tested, and it works!
To make the comparison even more striking, here’s the brand new iPhone case (iPhone 4, 4S and 5 compatible) that looks almost exactly like Dale Cooper’s voice-activated tape recorder! Fitting your mystical voice assistant like a second skin, it’s a must have accessory for all modern day Special Agents and Twin Peaks fans.
As required by FBI regulations, Dale Cooper’s tape recorder iPhone case is extremely tough and the high-quality design is there for life.
- Long life, super-bright colors embedded directly into the back cover
- Extremely durable one-piece, shatterproof plastic casing
- Allows access to all device features; iPhone charges while in case
- Special keyhole ring keeps photos completely unobstructed
- Fits all mobile providers, including AT&T and Verizon
» Turn Siri into Diane and purchase Dale Cooper’s tape recorder case here.