Established in 1927, The Great Northern hotel is located slightly north of Twin Peaks, west of Highway 21 and just below the base of Black Lake. With this keepsake hotel keychain, hand-carved and reclaimed from the Packard Mill‘s leftover wood*, you’ll never forget your stay in one of the 102 rooms of Benjamin Horne‘s beautiful retreat with its breathtaking views of the Whitetail Falls.
- Hand-carved in the U.S. from high-quality mesquite and walnut wood (*not really gathered from Packard Mill leftovers)
- Reads “The Great Northern” and measures about 3″ by 3/4″ (size varies)
- Keychains keep their natural color; slight color and grain variations make every single one unique
- Finished with three coats of clear lacquer
- Comes with a key ring attached: use it with your set of keys, as a zipper pull or attach it to your backpack
- Wrapped in plastic
- Shipping within the USA is $3.00, and $4.00 to the rest of the world (or free worldwide if you order 3).
- NO Douglas firs were harmed in the making of this product!
The Great Northern Hotel souvenir shop has sold out of these a long time ago, but we still have a few in stock! Please select the correct shipping option below.
The Great Northern Hotel Keychain (Shipping within the USA): $17 + $3
The Great Northern Hotel Keychain (Worldwide shipping): $17 + $4
Twin Keys Special: TWO The Great Northern Hotel Keychains (USA & Worldwide): $33 + $4
Triplet Keys Special: THREE The Great Northern Hotel Keychains (USA & Worldwide): $51 + FREE SHIPPING
Also available on Etsy.