Happy birthday, David Lynch!
Here’s to many more years, much more art and
a lot less cigarettes good health.
And it’s not by chance that today is also…
The 2nd anniversary of Welcome to Twin Peaks!
It’s been a great past year for our community, as I already indicated in “12 Reasons Why 2012 Was Another Damn Good Year For Twin Peaks Fans.”
And the blog’s going strong too. The past 365 days…
- 200,000 people from all over the world have visited this little place on the web. That’s twice the number of people who stopped by for a cup of coffee during the first year.
- You generated about 560,000 pageviews, almost doubling the first year’s 300k.
- In just one year, followers of @ThatsOurWaldo on Twitter doubled to 4,528 and the number of Facebook fans tripled to 6,867!
Our top 3 most read blog posts of 2012:
- Preview All Spectacular Art For The Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me 20th Anniversary Group Art Exhibition
- Dale Cooper’s Back: Recent Sightings!
- Elle Magazine Shoots Inside The Black Lodge
Oh, and we got a SHOUT-OUT FROM MARK FROST!
A huge thanks to all of you; visitors, fans and followers, for the continuous support. By liking, sharing, commenting, retweeting, and definitely by creating and sending over all the Twin Peaks inspired art, music, photos and discoveries!
It might be a cliché, but this really is all about you. You keep this fire burning. So let’s put another log on the fire, shall we?