Showtime has added new captions for four upcoming parts of the new Twin Peaks.
- Part 9: This is the chair. (July 9, 2017)
- Part 10: Laura is the one. (July 16, 2017)
- Part 11: There’s fire where you are going. (July 23, 2017)
- Part 12: Let’s rock. (July 30, 2017)
So far, the titles have always been a line spoken by a character (or more) in the actual installment.
- Part 1: My log has a message for you. (Margaret Lanterman aka the Log Lady)
- Part 2: The stars turn and a time presents itself. (Margaret Lanterman aka the Log Lady)
- Part 3: Call for help. (Dale Cooper)
- Part 4: …brings back some memories. (Bobby Briggs)
- Part 5: Case files. (Dale Cooper)
- Part 6: Don’t die. (Phillip Gerard aka MIKE aka The One-Armed Man)
- Part 7: There’s a body all right. (June 18, 2017)
- Part 8: Gotta light? (June 25, 2017)
Take a guess, which characters will deliver the captions for Parts 7 through 12?
Hat tip to Tony!