For those times you didn’t go easy on the Black Yukon Sucker Punches, here’s Dale Cooper’s sure-fire cure for a hangover.
- You take a glass of nearly frozen, unstrained tomato juice.
- You plop a couple of oysters in there, you drink it down.
- Breathe deeply.
- Next, you take a mound, and I mean a mound, of sweetbreads.
- Saute them with some chestnuts and some Canadian bacon.
- Finally, biscuits. Big biscuits, smothered in gravy.
- Now, here’s where it gets tricky, you’re gonna need some anchovies.
That should do it!