Stellavie, a Hamburg, Germany based design studio headed by Steffen Heidemann and Viktoria Klein, worked closely with illustrator Julian Rentzsch to create spectacular portraits of three legendary filmmakers: Alfred Hitchcock, Martin Scorsese and David Lynch. From the incorporated movie scenes over the typography to the embossing, these limited edition fine art prints are a labor of love: a profound love for movies and the appreciation for their makers.
- 40cm x 50cm (approx. 16 inch by 20 inch)
- Printed on a beautifully textured, acid-free cotton paper (190gsm) by Hahnemuhle
- Printed with archival, museum quality pigment ink
- Signed, numbered and blind embossed, 200 prints per edition
- All prints ship unframed, rolled and in a sturdy poster tube
Giveaway: Win a David Lynch print
Entries will be verified after the random draw, so don’t cheat.
This whole world’s wild at heart and weird on top. (link)
Always make the audience suffer as much as possible. (link)
Martin Charles Scorsese
When I’m making a film, I’m the audience. (link)