Observations: Richard and Linda

(@brian_hardin_ii)

Gonna try to make 'sub topic posts' from the New Observations post..

Has there ever been a Richard or Linda in Seasons 1 or 2 (or Fire Walk With Me)?  I've seen these seasons many times, but I cannot recall these two names.

I ask, because.. I am wondering if the Fireman was giving Cooper a clue that pertained to something that took place in Season 1 or Season 2 or FWWM.  We have been so obsessed with keeping things in season 3 confined to season 3, and I'm just wondering if Lynch is wanting us to look at the bigger picture.

Posted : 24/05/2018 10:15 am
(@b-randy)
Chief Moderator

Thank you. 😊

I don't recall.  But this has me thinking now more about duplicity and tulpas.

Richard and Linda(although we never see her) in the Odessa realm, Richard and Linda (although we never see her) in TP..........

Posted : 24/05/2018 10:58 am
(@brian_hardin_ii)

If only.. Kyle's character's name in Blue Velvet was Richard and Laura Dern's character's name was Linda...   Then we could easily set a foot to connecting Lynch's works with a big unifying theory.  if only...

Posted : 24/05/2018 11:47 am Chris Flackett liked
(@lucas_bracci)

Remember : Diane, Naido, Candie, Janey-E, Linda.

Twin Peaks & David Lynch Discussion Forums

Posted : 24/05/2018 11:47 am
(@lucas_bracci)

Is she Linda ?

1527177733-TwinPeaksS03E181080pBluRayX264-REWARDmkvsnapshot173220180524175652.jpg

Posted : 24/05/2018 12:02 pm
(@brian_hardin_ii)

I would love to get my hands on the actual scripts for all of Twin Peaks.  I know there are some out there, and I've seen a few, but I have to question their authenticity.  I've seen 4 different versions of the Pilot Episode script and one version is very obviously fake.

I can't help but feel that the scripts would provide much wanted information.

Posted : 24/05/2018 2:03 pm Brandy Fisher liked
(@caemeron)
Posted by: Brian Hardin II

Gonna try to make 'sub topic posts' from the New Observations post..

I recall looking into this last year at some point. I think the closest we've got to a Richard is Dick Tremayne, and I don't think there is a Linda unless it is some extremely minor character I am forgetting (I vaguely think I might have found one of those last year and had nowhere to go with it, so I'm not positive if it was that, or I found nothing)

Posted : 24/05/2018 3:04 pm
(@b-randy)
Chief Moderator
Posted by: Lucas Bracci

Remember : Diane, Naido, Candie, Janey-E, Linda.

Twin Peaks & David Lynch Discussion Forums

Just because I remember, does not mean that I buy it or agree. 🙂

Posted : 24/05/2018 4:16 pm
(@b-randy)
Chief Moderator
Posted by: Brian Hardin II

I can't help but feel that the scripts would provide much wanted information.

I definitely agree.  But then I wonder if it would answer some things but take the mystery, what is interesting about it all, away.

Posted : 24/05/2018 4:18 pm