"You're going back in tomorrow, and I will be with Bob again."

Page 1 / 2 Next
(@oyster_bells)

In ep.2 Phillip said, "You're going back in tomorrow, and I will be with Bob again."

Now Cooper Doppelgänger, looking in the mirror said, "You're still with me.  That's good."

So I think Phillip wants Cooper Doppelgänger dead or back in the lodge, so Phillip can be with Bob again.  Phillip is not with Bob, but wants to be.  Only Cooper Doppelgänger is with Bob, and he still is.

"Dougie, who do you prefer now, me or that Jade?"
"Jade."
"No, no, Dougie! Jade. Or. Me?"
"Me."
"Okay, once again. Jade. Or. Janey-E?"
"E."

Posted : 07/06/2017 6:04 am
(@oyster_bells)

Also, Phillip has been with Bob before.

I think this is Phillip Doppelgänger speaking.  And Bob can only be with 1 person/doppelgänger, until he switches.

"Dougie, who do you prefer now, me or that Jade?"
"Jade."
"No, no, Dougie! Jade. Or. Me?"
"Me."
"Okay, once again. Jade. Or. Janey-E?"
"E."

Posted : 07/06/2017 6:18 am
(@oyster_bells)

Ep.2

Phillip : "...but I see you're still in Buckhorn."

Cooper Doppelgänger : "And you're still nowhere, is that correct?"

So Phillip or Phillip Doppelgänger is Nowhere.  And I don't think Nowhere means the Lodge.

"Dougie, who do you prefer now, me or that Jade?"
"Jade."
"No, no, Dougie! Jade. Or. Me?"
"Me."
"Okay, once again. Jade. Or. Janey-E?"
"E."

Posted : 07/06/2017 6:30 am
(@haxan_l_morningstar)

But when Mr. C. said "And you're still nowhere, is that correct?" he thought he was talking to Jeffries, right?

I have the fury of my own momentum

Posted : 07/06/2017 6:47 am
(@oyster_bells)
Posted by: Häxan L. MorningStar

The way I see it, maybe Jeffries didn't sound right.  If it weren't Jeffries' voice, Coop would've said, "You're not Jeffries.  Who are you?"

"Dougie, who do you prefer now, me or that Jade?"
"Jade."
"No, no, Dougie! Jade. Or. Me?"
"Me."
"Okay, once again. Jade. Or. Janey-E?"
"E."

Posted : 07/06/2017 6:51 am

At the end of the conversation Mr. C. suspects ( from what was said  to him ) that he is NOT talking to Jeffries.

Posted : 07/06/2017 7:02 am
(@oyster_bells)
Posted by: Karen Paynter

Because the person was saying weird things, and things that he thought Jeffries couldn't know, like that Coop had met with Briggs.

But the fact that Coop went on talking since the initial connection means he was hearing Jeffries' voice.  I think.

"Dougie, who do you prefer now, me or that Jade?"
"Jade."
"No, no, Dougie! Jade. Or. Me?"
"Me."
"Okay, once again. Jade. Or. Janey-E?"
"E."

Posted : 07/06/2017 7:09 am
(@usual_anomaly)

I was told in a previous posting it was Al Strobel's voice as to why it sounded different from David Bowie's Phillip Jeffries.

Posted : 07/06/2017 7:20 pm
(@zodas)

I know Bowie may not have been available to film or record his voice...

...but if they wanted to replicate Jeffries voice with another actor they could've done a much better job than that since Jeffries had a distinct southern accent.

Leads me to believe it most certainly wasn't Jeffries.

My guess is it's Mike...who else would want BOB next to him in the lodge?

Posted : 08/06/2017 2:11 am Ash Neuro liked
(@oyster_bells)

"Phillip?"

"You're late."

"Couldn't be helped."

"I missed you in New York, but I see you're still in Buckhorn."

"And you're still nowhere, is that correct?"

See, up to this point Coop didn't sense anything weird : he was late to contact Phillip, and they could've met/got in touch in New York, but Phillip missed him.  If the voice wasn't Phillip's, I think Coop would've noticed already.

If it was Mike speaking, I don't think Mike would fake the above exchange.

It all started to go off with "You met with Major Garland Briggs."  Something Coop thought Phillip couldn't have known.  Coop wasn't set off by the voice, but by the person knowing this information.

I guess another possibility would be that it was Phillip talking, possessed by Mike?  If this is the case, then "I will be with Bob again" just means that Bob would be returned to the Lodge and be with Mike again.

But I really think it was Phillip talking, whether himself, doppelgänger, or possessed by Mike.

"Dougie, who do you prefer now, me or that Jade?"
"Jade."
"No, no, Dougie! Jade. Or. Me?"
"Me."
"Okay, once again. Jade. Or. Janey-E?"
"E."

Posted : 08/06/2017 8:49 am
(@death-bag)

perhaps it was The Arms doppelgänger, he was one of the that could if known everything and want Bob back

Also a factor of why Coop/Bob didn't want to go back.. .

. . . we're not gonna talk about Judy . .

Posted : 12/06/2017 11:12 pm
(@b-randy)
Chief Moderator

It is so crazy to read this stuff now.

It definitely wasn't "Jeffries."

Posted : 02/06/2018 10:26 pm
(@julie_loader)
Posted by: Brandy Fisher

It is so crazy to read this stuff now.

It definitely wasn't "Jeffries."

No, definitely not.

List of possibles :

Leland

Gerrard

Tremond grandson

Sarah

?????

Posted : 03/06/2018 4:31 am
(@myn0k)

The thing that always sticks out to me is the "I missed you in New York" comment.

Posted : 22/08/2018 12:15 pm
(@brian_hardin_ii)
Posted by: Myn0k

When I first heard it, I was thinking somehow it was 'experiment' talking since that was the only known character even in New York that we were shown (that survived).

Posted : 22/08/2018 1:50 pm Myn0k liked