Weird Kids

Page 1 / 2
(@michael_holden_disanto)

Any thoughts on these kids:

1. the boy who shot the gun 2. the puking girl in the car

Are they entranced? Bobby seems to get somewhat entranced just looking at them.

There was also the boy who Richard Horne hit. Could this all be related?

Posted : 23/07/2017 11:45 pm
(@lynn_watson)

Shooter boy was doing a Tammy pose...

Posted : 23/07/2017 11:50 pm
(@pine-cone)

I agree, Holden, the scene seemed oddly chaotic, almost frozen in time. Bobby seemed to react very slowly to the scene.

Posted : 23/07/2017 11:51 pm
(@jeremy_christiansen)

Twin peaks is under some type of curse, plague of evil...related to the release of the experiment.

There seems to be some of that entrancing woodsmen power coming from that boy.

A miniwoodsman? A woodsboy?

What was weird was how he slid up into his car seat like from no where.

That scene reminded me a lot of the scene in FWWM of Mike screaming at Leland in cars in the street.

Posted : 23/07/2017 11:52 pm
(@yara_nash)

I was just about to post about various kids acting bizarrely.   The dark fire spreading its energy perhaps?

Posted : 23/07/2017 11:53 pm
(@moonchild)

Didn't she say "she" in the car?

Posted : 23/07/2017 11:53 pm
(@caoimhin)
Posted by: Yara Nash

Yes, "the glow is dying."

Posted : 23/07/2017 11:57 pm

Puking girl had kind of a zombie look. Been in the Black Lodge, or something BL got into her.

Posted : 23/07/2017 11:57 pm
(@caoimhin)
Posted by: Jeremy Christiansen

There seems to be some of that entrancing woodsmen power coming from that boy.

A miniwoodsman? A woodsboy?

What was weird was how he slid up into his car seat like from no where.

Interesting idea. I like it.

My first thought when I saw the boy, and the creepy expression on his face, was of Leland saying, as he was dying, that he invited Bob inside him when he was a little boy.

Posted : 23/07/2017 11:59 pm
(@jasetotheg)
Posted by: Lynn Watson

Shooter boy was doing a Tammy pose...

I thought he was standing exactly like his father... dressed similar too

Posted : 24/07/2017 12:04 am
(@ollie_barkovic)

Lelands neighbor Mr Robinson or "BOB".

Posted : 24/07/2017 12:07 am
(@michael_holden_disanto)

The puking kid in the car is a young girl with short hair not a boy..

Posted : 24/07/2017 12:33 am
(@caoimhin)
Posted by: Holden

The puking kid in the car is a young girl with short hair not a boy..

Yes. I was talking about the kid with the gun. I didn't realize Jeremy was solely referring to the girl in the car, until I reread it.

Posted : 24/07/2017 12:41 am
(@lynn_watson)
Posted by: JaseToTheG
Posted by: Lynn Watson

Shooter boy was doing a Tammy pose...

I thought he was standing exactly like his father... dressed similar too

Oh he was definitely a mini-me of his father, but his dad had his hands in his pockets.  The boy was standing with one hand clenched & one on his hip - which is an odd position for a young boy.  It just looked very 'fixed' again...

Posted : 24/07/2017 1:19 am
(@mark_chamberlain_stevens)

When I re-watched the car scene, it struck me that the puking actor/actress looked a lot like Sonny Jim...

Posted : 24/07/2017 1:25 am