This is bizarre. The jade ring?

Page 1 / 2 Next
Ame Solitaire

Yeah, I read that article this morning as well... DL does not strike me as a neo-nazi but the symbol can still be inspired from ancient runes.

«That's the kind of girl to make you wish you spoke a little French».
- Gordon Cole.

Posted : 12/08/2017 5:45 pm

Neo-Nazis are from the black lodge.

Wish that felt at all funny.

Posted : 12/08/2017 6:01 pm Myn0k and Brandy Fisher liked
Posted by: MJ Gilbert

Neo-Nazis are from the black lodge.

Wish that felt at all funny.

Not the least bit funny....especially to an American....especially right now

Posted : 12/08/2017 8:32 pm Jocelyn Rowe liked
SamXTherapy

Nope, not funny at all.

The symbol on the ring, however, isn't the same.  Similar but not the same.  Orientation is different, too.

Posted : 12/08/2017 8:43 pm

It's not the same symbol.

That being said, I would absolutely not get a black lodge symbol tattoo.

Posted : 12/08/2017 9:24 pm Jocelyn Rowe and SamXTherapy liked
Posted by: SamXTherapy

Nope, not funny at all.

You are correct Sam. But the symbol in the ring clearly draws inspiration from the ancient runes. The bavarian Illuminati's simbology also took inspiration from there, and the roots of nazism have some connections with the prior.

Now that doesn't mean at all that DL has by any means some sort of simpathy for neo-nazism (this to answer Ame Solitaire's doubt). Don't forget that the symbol in the ring is quite similar with the "you don't want to know about that" symbol which clearly hints something very powerful but also very evil.

I've been saying here and there in the forum that the SHoTP is important to uncover some obscure links and this proves that my assumption is somehow correct. Btw, I believe that most of the "ocult" side of TP is something we must credit to Mark Frost.

Edited: 7 days  ago
Posted : 12/08/2017 9:29 pm SamXTherapy liked

In art history, it's laughed upon when someone says something "influenced" someone else's art, or something "clearly draws on" some other piece of art.

Unless you have the artist's journal from the time they made the piece and they say in it that they're copying something in particular, you can't really support that kind of language.

Posted : 12/08/2017 9:31 pm Brandy Fisher liked
Posted by: TibiusReynolds

I've made my research. Even talked to a friend who is particulary interested and has studied the occult roots of nazism. You are free to do the same.

Posted : 12/08/2017 9:39 pm
Ame Solitaire
Posted by: OctavioLemos
Posted by: SamXTherapy

Nope, not funny at all.

There is no doubt in my mind that DL has NO neo-nazi sympathy. I really did not want to insinuate that he has. In fact, I can't figure how you got that from what I wrote.

«That's the kind of girl to make you wish you spoke a little French».
- Gordon Cole.

Posted : 12/08/2017 9:40 pm
SamXTherapy
Posted by: Ame Solitaire
Posted by: OctavioLemos
Posted by: SamXTherapy

Nope, not funny at all.

I read it as a statement for the record, not a response to your post.

Posted : 12/08/2017 9:46 pm

No one is saying DL has neo nazi sympathies.

Obviously people have not read the CNN article.

Its a pre Roman rune.

And after looking a bit more closely they are similar but not identical.

The owl cave map seems to have a similar rune also.

I just find it interesting  to know where these symbols might come from.

Edited: 7 days  ago
Posted : 12/08/2017 9:49 pm
Posted by: Ame Solitaire
Posted by: OctavioLemos
Posted by: SamXTherapy

Nope, not funny at all.

I'm sorry Ame. I shouldn't have used the word "doubt". You clearly said "doesn't strike me as a neo-nazi".  No doubt there.

I just thought that it didnt't make a lot of sense to go that way. You know...being or not being a neo-nazi.

My sincere apologies.

Edited: 7 days  ago
Posted : 12/08/2017 9:56 pm Ame Solitaire liked
Posted by: OctavioLemos
Posted by: SamXTherapy

Nope, not funny at all.

While going trough this thread again I felt the need to clarify and correct a couple things in my previous post.

The nazi's simbology (not the bavarian Illuminati's) took inspiration from the ancient runes. The influence of the bavarian Illuminati on the nazi regime is grounded on an ideoligical level (which I'm am not going to develop here since anyone can easily find that information).

Neverthless, the Illuminati's simbology seems to have a particular relevance while discussing Twin Peaks. I'm not making free association here (like implied by other poster). Frost "planted" several references to the Illuminati in the SHoTP. There are two particular symbols in the Illuminati's iconography that play a signifant role in the world of TP:

Fire and Owls. Since Frost makes several references to the Illuminati in his book, I think that the constant presence of those two symbols in the show is a lot more than just a mere coincidence or happy accident.

Edited: 6 days  ago
Posted : 13/08/2017 6:06 am SamXTherapy and Myn0k liked
Posted by: SamXTherapy

Nope, not funny at all.

Yes, the orientation is different, and as the article says context is key and many of these symbols are appropriated from innocuous sources.

It doesn't really need to be said (no one here is accusing him of anything) but Lynch is clearly on the left side of the political spectrum:

Posted : 13/08/2017 6:37 am Jocelyn Rowe and SamXTherapy liked
Page 1 / 2 Next

Hey there!

or

Forgot password?

Forgot your password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

of