Twin peaks: Nostalgia Fanedit

Page 2 / 2 Prev
(@reddix)

sorry,i didnt know it was not possible PM members here, as i expected some of you would do to me like it is happened on others forums. 😉

Posted : 29/11/2018 5:29 pm
(@reddix)

so if you want close it down, as no discussion would be possible here about my idea of twin peaks 3

Posted : 29/11/2018 5:31 pm
(@brian_hardin_ii)

Why not?

I mean, just because you can't share the actual link, you can still share the idea.

I'd love to hear your improvements.

Let's take it by Episode 1, what changes would you make to it?

Posted : 30/11/2018 9:00 am
(@reddix)

i did thousands cuts in the serie, adding music and changing color. Sorry, i cant discuss all the details. The first episode doesnt exist anymore in my version as you know for example, it's ends with the scene in the pub between cooper and Ray and Darya..... 😀

Posted : 30/11/2018 1:38 pm
(@chris_flackett)

Reddix are you the one who did the Fire walk with me and Northern Passage fan edits? Because they were really good  😀

Posted : 01/12/2018 4:12 pm
(@reddix)
Posted by: Chris Flackett

no it is not me, but he is on fanedit as well, and i was inspired by his edit 😀

Posted : 01/12/2018 5:05 pm Chris Flackett liked
(@chris_flackett)

His FWWM edit has become the definitive version to watch for me (controversial I know, but based on how he edits The Missing Pieces back into the film in script order - it really works).

Look forward to seeing your work Mr or Mrs Reddix  😀

Posted : 01/12/2018 5:11 pm
(@reddix)
Posted by: Chris Flackett

His FWWM edit has become the definitive version to watch for me

for me as weel 😀