So far what is your lingering question?
Will the billionaire have any further role to play? After those dead bodies were found, the place must be sequestered as a crime scene pending an investigation that might not yield any answers. Or are we to believe that someone is monitoring the glass box again? I don't see the billionaire coming forward.
How are we going to cope once this finishes??
I don't think I have any particular questions at the moment - I'm probably going through a 'let it wash over me' phase. I'm actually really enjoying all the other ideas & bits & pieces folk have picked up on...
Though I may be back next week telling you that you're all wrong!! 😉
1. Who is the billionaire?
2. It SEEMED like Hawk was the lodge open in part one- does he know more than he is telling, or more than he remembers?
3. How's Annie? Really??
4. What really happened the night Dark Dale came to Diane's house? We all seem to think he raped her that night, and that seems likely, but is there something more, something that has to do with the texting?
5. All the little vignettes in the town- the degenerate youths, Jerry in the woods, Jacobi, Carl, all of it- is it just weirdness and red herring, or is it all going to knit together into some Sense Of What Is Going On?
....and all your excellent questions as well. I kind of hope we don't get answers, at least not neat ones.
#2 has been bothering me since Part Three aired and there was no (seeming) follow-up to Hawk's encounter in the woods. Something must have happened there...mustn't it?
#3 - I expect Cooper will want to know about this eventually (if he ever does come back).
#5 - I imagine they're just little vignettes, but I guess we'll find that out. A lot of scenes of this type were shot, but ultimately not used, for Fire Walk With Me, so it's not too surprising if Lynch would do this again.
Hmmm, hard to choose one question...
First up, in reference to Chet Desmond, having watched FWWM recently, I noted on the TP 1990 - 2017 page here that I believe we see him on the security monitor next to the one Coop and Gordon are watching to gain proof that Jeffries was there as he walks past Coop in the corridor. The person is dressed and walks the same. One of my questions therefore is what happened to him. The part titled Let's Rock may answer that, or not.
My other questions are
1. Did Mr C father Richard Horne by raping Audrey while she lay in a coma?
2. Is this the Richard the Giant referred to?
3. Is Linda referred to by the Giant the Linda who was injured in a war, the daughter of Good Coop and Annie.
4. Are the two birds with one stone meaning two children fathered by Coop albeit one good and one bad reference above?
5. Who is the girl into whom (leveraging with his little back legs on her chin - kinda cute, but weird) the 'frogmoth' creature climbed? She'd be 70+ now?
6. Given that Bob in the bubble appeared to be the only bubble in the 'vomit' the experiment spewed, are all the other eggs frogmoths and while not evil exactly like Bob what is their function? Are they seers like the Log Lady, Sarah Palmer, Maddy and Carl Rodd? Or did those people come from a similar spew from the White Lodge?
7. How more likely are our predictions of how the titles manifest to be correct than they have been before? 😉