Jerry fights his own foot

Page 1 / 3 Next
(@gina_marie_lacour)

Dying 😂

Posted : 09/07/2017 10:59 pm Roberto Bella, Kim Frostlind, fignewtron and 1 people liked
(@aaron_c_wade)

My mind is going in so many directions over this. I'm wondering if he did have an otherworldly experience out in the woods and now his foot is trying to achieve emancipation.

Posted : 09/07/2017 11:37 pm groofay, Caio Rocha, Tali Thomason and 3 people liked

This is your brain on drugs, kids.

Posted : 09/07/2017 11:41 pm Sammy Weir and Jim Morris liked
(@jim_morris)

either he had an otherworldy experience, or he was just really high and it was intended to be comical. i don't see him becoming an important char in the season, i bet he's there for nostalgia/comic relief. could be wrong though! only time will tell!

Posted : 09/07/2017 11:42 pm fignewtron and Sammy Weir liked
(@mark_chamberlain_stevens)
Posted by: Karen

This is your brain on drugs, kids.

Nicotine's a drug...Coffee's a drug...

Posted : 09/07/2017 11:44 pm Caio Rocha, Häxan L. MorningStar and stwallskull liked
(@twinpeaksseeker)

Laughed so hard I cried! Great scene, absolutely hilarious.

Posted : 09/07/2017 11:48 pm Gina Marie Lacour, Kim Frostlind and fignewtron liked
Posted by: Mark Chamberlain Stevens
Posted by: Karen

This is your brain on drugs, kids.

Nicotine's a drug...Coffee's a drug...

"Those drugs are LEGAL!"

"When the men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving low
Go ask Alice
I think she'll know

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head
Feed your head "  - Jefferson Airplane

Posted : 09/07/2017 11:49 pm Caio Rocha, 1stDragonarse, Häxan L. MorningStar and 2 people liked
(@fignewtron)

This is your FOOT on drugs.....

God... I need a drink.... Wish I drank....  I may have to take up drinking to get to the 18th episode..

My wife began screaming at the TV when the foot started speaking... She said NO MORE NO MORE DAMMIT!!!! hahahah.. She cracks me up... Love my woman!!

Posted : 10/07/2017 12:37 am stwallskull and Häxan L. MorningStar liked
(@zodas)

His foot sounds like The Arm.

...or the tree...thing...it evolved into.

Posted : 10/07/2017 3:40 am Loretta Seeber liked
(@ranmacmh)

How long has Jerry been lost in the woods!?

Jerry is going to end up high as Buckhorn in the red waiting room and then he's really going to be having a bad day.

Posted : 10/07/2017 4:01 am Fawn Spykerman and Caio Rocha liked
(@loretta_seeber)

i was thinking, cos everyone has two sides seems only natural the Arm thingy has a Foot thingy... hahahah

Posted : 10/07/2017 4:40 am Tali Thomason and Häxan L. MorningStar liked
(@definitely-a-dale)
Posted by: Jim Morris

I'd argue that I didn't see Audrey becoming what she did in season 2, but fair. I'd say Jerry's gag might play into a larger situation that doesn't involve him in the future (like his foot crossing over into what was THEN know as Glastonbury Grove, which Bobby, Hawk and not-Harry will then cross into later, but having a reaction to that while high?) but only MIGHT. It could just be humor because Jerry's always been comedic relief, technically.

No idea.

Posted : 10/07/2017 6:56 am
(@dear-prudence)

I don't know if it has greater meaning or Jerry was just high AF but either way I needed that humor after Part 8.

Okay, BOB. Okay, BOB. OKAY!

Posted : 10/07/2017 10:09 am Gina Marie Lacour and Roberto Bella liked
(@dr_memory)
Posted by: Karen
Posted by: Mark Chamberlain Stevens
Posted by: Karen

This is your brain on drugs, kids.

Nicotine's a drug...Coffee's a drug...

"Those drugs are LEGAL!"

Candy is dandy,

and liquor is quicker,

but Pot is euphoric,

and non-caloric!

Posted : 10/07/2017 10:19 am 1stDragonarse liked
(@artie42)

I so want Jerry to stumble upon Glastonbury Grove. Can you imagine the epic freak out he would have seeing Laura, Leland.... the evolution of the arm?

...