"a message for JT." Not DT?

(@r0byntn)

When we see Ike in the motel room again, he says something like, "I'm leaving a message for JT." I don't recall the exact phrasing, but I'm pretty sure he said, "JT." I remember thinking, wait, shouldn't it be DT? Duncan Todd?

Any thoughts on this? Significant? Or did I mishear?

Posted : 12/07/2017 4:12 pm Artemis42 liked
(@jeffery_m_thompson)

I thought he said JP which was even more odd.

Posted : 12/07/2017 4:52 pm
(@artie42)

Yes definitely said J.T.  Whose J.T ?????

...

Posted : 13/07/2017 2:42 pm
(@moonchild)

justin timberlake???

Posted : 13/07/2017 6:01 pm Myn0k, r0byntn and SamXTherapy liked

I'm trying to remember if there was anyone from the original show or FWWM with those initials but I draw a blank.

Posted : 13/07/2017 6:51 pm
(@lynn_watson)

Shame that the name of the 3rd Renault brother appears to be Jean-Michel...

Posted : 13/07/2017 9:06 pm
(@pine-cone)

Perhaps the elusive "Judy"? We still don't know her surname.

Posted : 14/07/2017 9:45 pm Pieter Dom, r0byntn, ella and 2 people liked
(@adam-lamella)

Might also be noteworthy that we don't know Jade's last name, not even shown in the credits. As to the web of motives that would lead to her entanglement with Ike, it's not for me to guess. Yet.

Posted : 16/07/2017 1:48 pm
(@sherry_hawkins-hutley)

I agree this is maybe the Judy that Jeffries eluded to in episode 15....I'm guessing this is a code name we're not enlightened to yet...

Posted : 01/09/2017 10:48 pm
(@pieter)
RR Diner Patron Admin

Judy Tremond?

This is the water and this is the well. Drink full and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.

Posted : 03/09/2017 1:08 pm Brandy Fisher, Deja Lee, Christen Phillips and 1 people liked