Young girl

(@silentbobni)

Was it just me or did the young girl look bear a resemblance to Madchen Amick?

Posted : 25/06/2017 10:56 pm
(@ollie_barkovic)

I thought it was her until I got a look at her in her room.

Crazy!

Posted : 25/06/2017 11:11 pm
(@tatyana_budylin)

Could that have been Mrs. Tremond?

Posted : 25/06/2017 11:15 pm
(@jonathan_brien)

mrs. tremond is the spirit of lealand as a kind

Posted : 25/06/2017 11:53 pm
(@stwallskull2)

My wife suggested it could be Sarah Palmer. I think she could be right.

The horse is in the whites of his eyes.

Posted : 26/06/2017 12:42 am
(@groofay)

She could be Sarah...given the idea that the creature contained the spirit of Laura.

I kind of thought the girl was Margaret; and that between the poem the ash-man was reciting, the bug creature, and her own traits, maybe that opened her receptiveness to spiritual matters and the like.

For purposes of lore, though, Sarah is definitely the most "convenient" character for the girl to be.

I don't know about Mrs. Tremond. She always struck me as sort of a Lodge character, and the parallels between her and the "1-1-9!" lady are a bit too much for me to think she's fully of this world. Then again, swallowing the bug creature might have caused that "otherworldiness" as well. Who knows?

Posted : 26/06/2017 12:54 am
(@lady_in_the_radiator)
Posted by: stwallskull

My wife suggested it could be Sarah Palmer. I think she could be right.

The horse is in the whites of his eyes.

Same thoughts here...specifically cause she knew stuff about that boy and when asked said that she just knows things - sounds like Sarah's weirdness

Posted : 26/06/2017 2:29 am
(@eric-from-sweden)

Yeah, the young girl could surely be Sarah Palmer. Could also be Dale's mother, or Ruth Davenport's mother.

Posted : 26/06/2017 3:12 am
(@pieter)
RR Diner Patron Admin

Does Tikaeni Faircrest always have these marks on her knees? I'm just asking because we might see another, older actress at some point with those marks to establish continuity.

This is the water and this is the well. Drink full and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.

Posted : 26/06/2017 11:02 am
(@spyros)

Does the dates play another additional role than the events that follow?
the first date is 1945 (the bomb), then the second date is 1956 (the birth of flying creature)
Could the young girl be 11 years old and has a deeper story..

Posted : 26/06/2017 11:24 am
(@kim_frostlind)
Posted by: Pieter Dom

I read an interesting comment on Facebook, well a picture actually, from this page:
/wiki/Margaret_Lanterman
You can see an image from a medical something, about marks on here knees. But now that I've looked closer, it says abrasions, which this does not look like. And the medical something was from 1947. And she apparently graduated from TP so, probably not. Just wanted to mention it so that we can look elsewhere. I haven't updated myself to all new posts, so this might be very old news. =)

Posted : 27/06/2017 5:26 am
(@oyster_bells)
Posted by: Pieter Dom

Ohhh, the insider....  ?

"Dougie, who do you prefer now, me or that Jade?"
"Jade."
"No, no, Dougie! Jade. Or. Me?"
"Me."
"Okay, once again. Jade. Or. Janey-E?"
"E."

Posted : 27/06/2017 5:38 am
(@lynn_watson)
Posted by: Jonathan Brien

mrs. tremond is the spirit of lealand as a kind

- following on from that, there's also the Jumping Man in the room above the convenience store, who wears a similar mask, but it has holes for mouth & eyes.  He appears as an overlay in the scene where Phillip Jefferies points at Cooper & says "Who do you think this is there?"

Posted : 27/06/2017 11:37 am