Notifications
Clear all

Bad Cooper

Page 1 / 3
(@silentbobni)

Since no one's started a topic on this I will. What about the ramifications of bad Coop being shot? Is this the awakening of Dougie/Coop? We saw him sit up so can the Bob-less doppelganger exist now that he is Bob free?

Posted : 25/06/2017 11:35 pm
(@mark_chamberlain_stevens)
Posted by: Sammy Weir

I'm not certain the Black Lodge will give up their primary pawn so easily....

Posted : 26/06/2017 12:00 am
(@michael_holden_disanto)

Good questions. All I know is that I have recently taken to walking up to people I haven't seen in a while and saying "It's very good to see you again old friend" while giving a thumbs up.

Posted : 26/06/2017 12:22 am
Audrey Horne, Alan Parker, Lynn Watson and 3 people liked

Will it affect real Cooper? Don't know yet. But "Mr. C." is definitely not dead. Ray will be sweating bullets.

Posted : 26/06/2017 12:29 am
(@oyster_bells)

It was dark, but was that a slimy gland with Bob's face that the hobos somehow pulled out of DoppelDale's bloody stomach?

Posted : 26/06/2017 12:36 am
(@kuzpo)
Posted by: Oyster Bells

Apparently. The sun shone straight into my eyes and my TV screen while watching so I couldn't see much. Rewatching in just a jiffy. Hopefully I'm more tolerant of the 15-minute light show now that I have filled up my coffee and smoke storage.

My (incomplete) theory is that letting "Cooper" live was BOB's final gift to his former host, so that he could track him down and reunite with him.

Posted : 26/06/2017 4:20 am
(@haxan_l_morningstar)
Posted by: Oyster Bells

It also reminded me a bit of the fleshy, translucent quality the alien eggs had in Alien (1979) but, yeah, something with Bob's face.

Posted : 26/06/2017 4:40 am
(@oyster_bells)
Posted by: Kuzpo
Posted by: Oyster Bells

This episode seems to change the entire show : now what we've always thought of as spirit possession turns out to be alien invasion, where physical creatures or organic blobs burrow themselves inside host bodies to take control.

Posted : 26/06/2017 4:41 am
(@oyster_bells)
Posted by: Häxan L. MorningStar
Posted by: Oyster Bells

Häxan, you got it right with your Lovecraft.

They're aliens from space, not demons.  Twin Peaks halfway seas3 becomes V.

Posted : 26/06/2017 4:43 am
(@oyster_bells)

Future episodes will show how Bob moves from host to host : transferring a slimy blob through the mouth.

WTH Lynch, this is a 180.

Posted : 26/06/2017 4:45 am
(@eric-from-sweden)

It was so dark, I didn't see anyting. I have to rewatch it.

Posted : 26/06/2017 5:02 am
(@silentbobni)

It looked like the same entity as the evolved arm on first viewing to me.

Posted : 26/06/2017 5:45 am
(@kim_frostlind)

I just read on Facebook, a comment that perhaps Dale was the one who sat up, not Mr.C.
I hade never thought about that. Like many of you, I of course don't know what to believe, but it's great with so many different theories!

Posted : 26/06/2017 5:49 am
Audrey Horne, Lynn Watson, Caio Rocha and 1 people liked
Posted by: Kim Frostlind

Than why have all that in the story about Coop struggling in Dougie's place? And things triggering his mind like AGENT, CASE FILES, and BADGE? What some people are referring to as hobos that come when Mr. C. gets shot seem to be related to the Black Lodge, not helpers for Cooper.

Posted : 26/06/2017 6:04 am
(@kim_frostlind)
Posted by: Karen
Posted by: Kim Frostlind

Why? That would be the wrong question lol. I'm like Jon Snow here and just mentioning something I found interesting. Not saying it makes sense, just hadn't thought about it.
The hobos might not have been helping, perhaps they were mourning him or something? Regardless, two weeks will be along time ...

Posted : 26/06/2017 6:08 am