Dear Pieter Dom....

(@oyster_bells)

I hope it's okay to use an entire thread to talk to you.  ?

Since you got confirmation that it was "Billy" instead of "Bing", is it okay if I ask if you're actually in touch with Sabrina S. Sutherland?

"Dougie, who do you prefer now, me or that Jade?"
"Jade."
"No, no, Dougie! Jade. Or. Me?"
"Me."
"Okay, once again. Jade. Or. Janey-E?"
"E."

Posted : 20/06/2017 2:46 am
(@colin_basterfield)
Posted by: Oyster Bells

I hope it's okay to use an entire thread to talk to you.  ?

Interesting you raise this, because I thought he said Billy both times I watched it, but seeing all the talk on here, I thought I must have been mistaken. It seems not. Hmm...

Posted : 20/06/2017 6:17 am
(@oyster_bells)
Posted by: Colin Basterfield
Posted by: Oyster Bells

I hope it's okay to use an entire thread to talk to you.  ?

Yesh, there's a good chance our admin is buddies with the show's exec.  If we can corner him to admit it here, then later we can constantly bombard him for spoilers!  ?

"Dougie, who do you prefer now, me or that Jade?"
"Jade."
"No, no, Dougie! Jade. Or. Me?"
"Me."
"Okay, once again. Jade. Or. Janey-E?"
"E."

Posted : 20/06/2017 6:28 am

If so, such info. would't be shared with anyone outside the production people. Someone did that on original TP, and they took his left arm. 😀

Posted : 20/06/2017 7:18 am
(@ollie_barkovic)

Where was this confirmed?

In reference to the double R scene?

Posted : 20/06/2017 7:35 am
(@oyster_bells)
Posted by: Karen

Hmm, I dunno, this website is official, right?

Did they pick the forum admin from one of the signed up members, or could Pieter actually be an employee, or an employee of a third party outsourced by the makers or something?

Of course I don't mean spoiler spoiler, like things that haven't been revealed.  But little things that have already happened like confirming Billy vs. Bing is great.

Like, I wanna ask him Columbia vs. Colombia, see?  ?

"Dougie, who do you prefer now, me or that Jade?"
"Jade."
"No, no, Dougie! Jade. Or. Me?"
"Me."
"Okay, once again. Jade. Or. Janey-E?"
"E."

Posted : 20/06/2017 7:36 am
(@oyster_bells)
Posted by: Ollie Barkovic

Where was this confirmed?

In reference to the double R scene?

On the Who Is Bing thread.

Yes, RR scene.

"Dougie, who do you prefer now, me or that Jade?"
"Jade."
"No, no, Dougie! Jade. Or. Me?"
"Me."
"Okay, once again. Jade. Or. Janey-E?"
"E."

Posted : 20/06/2017 7:39 am
(@pieter)
RR Diner Patron Admin

Dear Oyster Bells...

Welcome to Twin Peaks is an independent fan site, but I am in touch with both Rancho Rosa Productions and Showtime. The confirmation regarding "Billy" was shared in a private Facebook group.

I do not have any exclusive access to the script or future episodes, so don't expect any spoilers from me. In fact, Welcome to Twin Peaks is one of the very few Twin Peaks communities that "kept the mystery alive" since production started back in 2015.

Thanks for participating in the forum and enjoy the journey!

This is the water and this is the well. Drink full and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.

Posted : 20/06/2017 10:12 am
(@zodas)

I don't know how anyone heard Bing...all I could hear is Billy.

Posted : 20/06/2017 10:45 am
Karen liked
(@federico_de_luca)
Posted by: Zack Sisson

I don't know how anyone heard Bing...all I could hear is Billy.

I blame the subtitles. They said "Have you seen Bing?", so that's what I thought he said 😀

Posted : 20/06/2017 10:58 am
(@andres_cruzalegui)

Closed Captions says "Bing" and also the IMDB page lists a character named Bing (played by Lynch's son).

Posted : 20/06/2017 11:41 am
(@mariano_rubio)

It's probably a mistake because Bing was the one asking for Billy. At least I thought it was Bing who yelled "Have you seen Billy?!".

FIRE TWERK WITH ME

Posted : 20/06/2017 8:36 pm
(@oyster_bells)
Posted by: Pieter Dom

Dear Oyster Bells...

Thanks for participating in the forum and enjoy the journey!

Thanks for the honest reply, Pieter.  ?

(*Gasp!*  There's a private FB groupppp!!  Where ppl post insiders' triviaaaaa!!!)

"Dougie, who do you prefer now, me or that Jade?"
"Jade."
"No, no, Dougie! Jade. Or. Me?"
"Me."
"Okay, once again. Jade. Or. Janey-E?"
"E."