Coop's pin badge on Bad Coop's head

(@davey_dryden)

Sadly, TPTR is no longer available to watch here in the UK (at least not to my knowledge). I'll have to wait for the DVD to come out before watching it again. As a result, I'm basing the following on memory alone.

I believe the pin badge Coop is wearing is the same thing Bad Coop is wearing on the back of his head, or in his hair if you will (the small, silver disc). Like I said, I'd have to watch TPTR again in order to confirm whether I'm correct. And, if I am correct, I'd have to rewatch the series to fathom out the significance of the pin badge (if, indeed, it has any significance at all).

Posted : 05/10/2017 7:00 pm
(@caoimhin)

We had an entertaining, but maybe not-so-fruitful, discussion about the "hair tie" here:

Posted : 05/10/2017 9:30 pm
(@dobbshead)

God almighty I hate MS paint.  Surely I don't jpeg much.

Posted : 05/10/2017 11:34 pm
dopplearb liked
(@julie_loader)

Yes, it's the FBI  pin.

But why?

Posted : 06/10/2017 12:44 am
(@dobbshead)
Posted by: Julie Loader

Yes, it's the FBI  pin.

But why?

You say yes?  I was undecided.  The bright circle in the center looks right, but the rest...

There's likely better shots of the pin, but I thought this was the best of the hair dealie

Posted : 06/10/2017 1:03 am
(@dopplearb)

The pin is constantly changing appearance depending on how light reflects it. Sometimes it appears black with white marking and sometimes the reverse. I kept notes on this briefly thinking that the pin itself was changing and giving hidden clues but finally I realized it must be due to lighting.

Posted : 06/10/2017 1:46 am
(@julie_loader)
Posted by: Joseph McMurty
Posted by: Julie Loader

Yes, it's the FBI  pin.

But why?

I just think it looks the same. As the other poster says, it's probably due to lighting.

But why is it on Mr C????

Posted : 06/10/2017 2:15 am
(@myn0k)

If it is the FBI pin badge, then I see it as a kind of personal memento for the doppelganger.

Posted : 06/10/2017 2:23 am
(@luke)

It isn't.

Posted : 06/10/2017 3:16 am
(@dobbshead)

And here I came to say I was starting to see the resemblance more

Posted : 06/10/2017 3:26 am
(@caoimhin)

Thanks for all the great, quality pics in this thread!

Posted : 06/10/2017 4:26 am
(@andrew_glasson)
Posted by: Dave Dryden

You can still watch it on Now TV.

Posted : 06/10/2017 1:29 pm