Notifications

21 Users
115 Likes
8,463 Views
(@mj_gilbert)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

If that was how the series ended, I would be fine.

Posted : 28/08/2017 1:00 am
FWWM, Athena, Sotore888 and 9 people reacted
(@aaron_c_wade)
Estimable Member

I knew something was up with Audrey, and it was just confirmed tonight! Oh man the finale is going to be awesome!!

Posted : 28/08/2017 1:02 am
(@mj_gilbert)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Oh Dale!

Posted : 28/08/2017 1:03 am
(@tapiola)
Eminent Member

what a ride. the elation of agent cooper's revival followed immediately by the horror of diane going down that hallway with the gun in her handbag. holy smokes.

Posted : 28/08/2017 1:09 am
(@mj_gilbert)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

and Audrey's dance

and Jerry entering the core of the story

and an ending worthy of "How's Annie?"

and Diane

and Dale's farewell to Janey-e and SJ

yoiks.

Posted : 28/08/2017 1:16 am
(@henrysteiger)
Trusted Member

Posted by: MJ Gilbert

If that was how the series ended, I would be fine.

I would say that I agree but I'm very sad that next week is the end.  This is simply like nothing else.  It asks so much of us, but the rewards are so powerful.  If Lynch and Showtime do not give us another series, we will have years of discussion, theories and no doubt fan fiction ahead of us.  Twin Peaks will NEVER be "over."

Posted : 28/08/2017 1:17 am
Athena, Damien Crowley, Monique Prior and 7 people reacted
(@cyndeewillow)
Reputable Member

Posted by: MJ Gilbert

If that was how the series ended, I would be fine.

I am a freaking puddle of joy. I screamed COOPER and my heart filled with love.  And then it got even better.

Posted : 28/08/2017 1:19 am
Rilly Rill, tnjordon, Annie Blackburn and 4 people reacted
(@cyndeewillow)
Reputable Member

Best moments:

too many to mention. A few:
Cooper shaking Bushnell's hand and thanking him.

Cooper telling Janey-E and Sonny Jim he loved them.

Cooper drinking what looked like Irish coffee in the limo.

Candie's face when Cooper told them that the Mitchum brothers had hearts of gold.

Tammy's reaction when she found out that tulpas were real.

Charlie's behavior in the Roadhouse toward Audrey, which I found bizarrely touching. I'm not sure what he actually is, but I'm thinking that he's a very good man.

The Mitchum brothers trying to figure out what is going on.

The death of Richard. Did NOT see that coming.

The death of Chantel and Hutch (although I will miss them more than Richard.)

Eddie freaking Vedder being a force of good and light at the Roadhouse.

Audrey's dance (yeah it's sad and awful, but so glad to see her dance again).

There are more. What an episode.

Posted : 28/08/2017 1:25 am
Athena, Christen Phillips, tnjordon and 5 people reacted
(@kenny_miller)
New Member

Posted by: MJ Gilbert

If that was how the series ended, I would be fine.

100%!

Posted : 28/08/2017 1:25 am
(@yambag021)
Estimable Member

Posted by: MJ Gilbert

If that was how the series ended, I would be fine.

If thay was the finale it would be a horrendous letdown.

Finally after 13 episodes the show picks up and gives a ton of material, then to end with zero closure would be awful.

I have faith the finale will deliver though.

Posted : 28/08/2017 1:29 am
(@silentbobni)
Reputable Member

Seriously can you not say anything positive?

Posted : 28/08/2017 1:33 am
(@jeffery_m_thompson)
Reputable Member

Bad, bad, bad, binoculars.

Posted : 28/08/2017 1:35 am
Bubberio, stwallskull, Sotore888 and 6 people reacted
(@mj_gilbert)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Posted by: Yambag021
Posted by: MJ Gilbert

If that was how the series ended, I would be fine.

If thay was the finale it would be a horrendous letdown.

I have faith the finale will deliver though.

I'd be fine with no closure.

Posted : 28/08/2017 1:36 am
(@buttercup)
Honorable Member

Posted by: cyndeewillow
Posted by: MJ Gilbert

If that was how the series ended, I would be fine.

I loved that he remembered everything from being Dougie.  He was Cooper with Dougie's memories.

Posted : 28/08/2017 1:38 am
Sotore888, Christen Phillips, tnjordon and 4 people reacted
(@yambag021)
Estimable Member

Posted by: Sammy Weir

Seriously can you not say anything positive?

Me?

Read my reactions to the last several episodes.

Not being satisfied with a half added ending (which tonights would have been) isn't negative.

Posted : 28/08/2017 1:39 am