OT: Thanks Pieter

Page 1 / 2
(@ric_bissell)

Hi Pieter,

Just want to say, before Twin Peaks is over, thank you so much for this fun, fantastic and sometimes frustrating (although always thought-provoking) Forum.

I usually detest moderated forums, but honestly, I didn't even know this forum was moderated until I had been posting here for a few weeks.

To me, that is a testament to your very-much-appreciated light touch here, and a patient wisdom rarely seen in moderators.

Thanks again!  😉

Thanks again!  😉

- /< /\ /> -

Very much so. Thanks again, again, Pieter

Posted : 25/08/2017 12:50 pm
Pieter Dom, SamXTherapy, Myn0k and 1 people liked
(@mad-sweeney)

Agreed. It also speaks to the maturity of this audience. I've been in discussion groups that frankly needed a lot of moderation but this one does a fairly good job at being grown-ups.

Posted : 25/08/2017 1:16 pm
Jank Frones, Pieter Dom, SamXTherapy and 4 people liked
(@myn0k)

I'll fifth that!

Posted : 25/08/2017 1:47 pm
(@matthew_gladney)

Yes, thank you, Pieter! I have enjoyed this forum very much. It has provided a nice outlet (no pun intended) and sense of community.

Posted : 25/08/2017 1:48 pm
Jank Frones, Pieter Dom, SamXTherapy and 5 people liked
(@roberto_bella)

Thanks from me too. Lots of interesting and insightful commentary here. It's been my show companion.

Posted : 25/08/2017 3:21 pm
Jank Frones, Pieter Dom, SamXTherapy and 3 people liked
(@micah_sam)

Ditto on all this. Even though I don't post here all that often, I'm always reading/enjoying the conversation. It's lively :-D!

Posted : 25/08/2017 4:40 pm
Jank Frones, Pieter Dom, SamXTherapy and 3 people liked
(@buttercup)

Pieter,

Without this forum, I wouldn't have had anyone at all to discuss my ideas about Twin Peaks.  Before I joined, I read lots of posts here, and couldn't resist joining myself.  It is a very pleasant experience.  Thank you and thanks to everyone who has enhanced my viewing experience!

Buttercup (The Toughest Fighter)

Posted : 25/08/2017 7:34 pm
urbanCCD, Jank Frones, Pieter Dom and 5 people liked
(@mj_gilbert)

Amen. I had planned to post something alomg these lines after part 18, and may still. But many yesses to this.

I AM the FBI.

Posted : 26/08/2017 2:31 am
Ric Bissell, Pieter Dom, SamXTherapy and 1 people liked
(@steve_moss)

My wife nods when I talk about Twin Peaks and my Twin Peaks buddy from the90s lives in the US and responds in monosyllables every 3 weeks via FB messenger.

Thanks to Pieter and the rest of the forumites for the chat, theories and fun.

Posted : 26/08/2017 7:00 am
urbanCCD, Ric Bissell, Jank Frones and 3 people liked
(@william_de_bruijn)

Hear hear for PD and all of the other freaks like us!

Posted : 26/08/2017 7:14 am
Ric Bissell, Jank Frones, Pieter Dom and 2 people liked
(@devaneyfan)

Dougie voice: "freaks like us."

Thanks!

Posted : 26/08/2017 7:31 am
Ric Bissell, Jank Frones, Pieter Dom and 4 people liked
(@monique)

Absolutely,  many thanks! It's my one and only forum and I've loved it. Will miss the weekly threads once this season wraps up.

Posted : 26/08/2017 7:33 am
(@pantstrovich)

Thank you, Pieter!

This is the only forum I use, period. I usually avoid them because they get so nasty, but you run this one very well and it's got pretty great people here too.

I hope people will still post here after Twin Peaks is over.

Posted : 26/08/2017 1:10 pm