Notifications
Clear all

Well all theories out the door

Page 3 / 3
(@martin_diaz)

Who would thought that Diane Evans half-sister was Diane Selwyn?

And Audrey feels like Rita....

Posted : 14/08/2017 1:35 am
(@natural-log-e)

The guy in the jail cell isn't Billy, pretty sure. That guy isn't bleeding at all, it seems more like dripping chew. And if by chance that is blood that he's drooling, it's certainly not running from his nose.

Posted : 14/08/2017 1:38 am
Posted by: Matthew Gladney
Posted by: Yambag021
Posted by: Annie Blackburn
Posted by: Jeffery M. Thompson

Was the audio for Jefferies different from FWWM. His accent didn't sound as thick, not sure if it was just the speed was played with.

Yeah, absolutely, the audio was different.  I wasn't even certain it was Bowie's voice. Of course the character had a thick Southern accent, and that was almost completely removed here. I'm no expert, but it didn't even sound like Bowie to me.

When gordon told the story, Albert said at the end "I remember now". Was he there in the flashback? I don't remember him there.

Yes, he was.

I actually just recently rewatched that scene from FWWM. Albert was there, and Bowie sounded just like he did in he replay of it in tonight's episode. I don't think anything was tampered with except the hue.

His response to Jeffries:

Jeffries: Who do you think this is there?

Albert: Suffered some bumps on the old noggin, hey, Phil?

Posted : 14/08/2017 1:49 am
Yambag021 liked
(@1781_eclipse)
Posted by: Caoimhín Shirey

Re: Green Glove guy I couldn't help but think of Mr C's punch to the face of Renzo. Maybe equipped w/the green glove he can do the same to Woodsman. ?

Posted : 14/08/2017 5:34 am
(@jeffery_m_thompson)

Have noted before but it is getting obvious now, it is always the same booth in the Roadhouse. Are we being shown the story of whoever sits in the booth and not all the stories they tell resolve or come together.

Posted : 14/08/2017 9:27 am
(@badalamenti-fan)
Posted by: Jeffery M. Thompson

Would make for a nice parallel with The Box, i.e., fixed cameras trained on several cubic feet/meters...

Posted : 14/08/2017 9:32 am