That is a LOT of machinery!

Page 2 / 2 Prev
(@mj_gilbert)
Posted by: buttercup

I thought I was a heavy packer!

Initially I thought that there must be some Junior FBI people who carry all that stuff for them, but then we never see anyone else on the plane.  Maybe it's some local FBI who meet them and then help them get all their stuff set up.

Summer interns. They follow on the bus.

I AM the FBI.

Posted : 19/08/2017 2:00 pm buttercup and Brandy Fisher liked
Posted by: MJ Gilbert

I think I have an old cell phone lying around that looks like that. I use it to threaten my son (here, you can use THIS one!).

Why on earth would anyone have a phone that looks like a stapler?

Posted : 19/08/2017 2:02 pm Brandy Fisher liked
(@natural-log-e)

Do you think that Gordon will stay behind in Buckhorn as Tammy, Albert, and Diane head to Las Vegas and Twin Peaks? Could that be the rationale behind anchoring themselves with so much heavy equipment there in the hotel?

Your Laura disappeared. There's just me now.

This has been a message...from the LOG.

Posted : 20/08/2017 12:35 am
(@mj_gilbert)
Posted by: natural log - E

I am loathe to predict, but I can't imagine it. Gordon is the main protagonist at the moment, he is filling th shoes of Dale. He has to be in the center of the action. I think the machinery is probably a joke. A good one!

I AM the FBI.

Posted : 20/08/2017 1:46 am natural log - E liked
(@natural-log-e)
Posted by: MJ Gilbert
Posted by: natural log - E

Truthfully, with you on this one. Just thinking back to FWWM and how Gordon started the action with Desmond and Stanley, then let them go on their way. And the next part is called "There is Fear in Letting Go," right? Again, though, in total agreement with you, MJ.

Your Laura disappeared. There's just me now.

This has been a message...from the LOG.

Posted : 20/08/2017 2:28 pm
(@buttercup)

I was just rewatching this episode, and the cabinets do look like they've got amplifiers in them.  Maybe they're moonlighting as a rock band.

I think Albert would play bass, Tammy would be on keyboard, Gordon would be lead guitar, and Diane on rhythm guitar.  I could be convinced otherwise though.

Posted : 20/08/2017 7:20 pm
Posted by: buttercup

Who would be the drummer?  Those people are all far too intelligent to be drummers.

(Just you wait for any drummers here to get stroppy about that last comment.)

Hehe.

Posted : 20/08/2017 7:43 pm buttercup liked
(@devaneyfan)
Posted by: SamXTherapy
Posted by: buttercup

(Just you wait for any drummers here to get stroppy about that last comment.)

Hehe.

The window washer seemed like a good percussionist.

Posted : 20/08/2017 7:44 pm
(@buttercup)

LOL!  I completely forgot about the drummer.  A good bass player can carry the rhythm section.

Posted : 20/08/2017 7:46 pm
(@jeffery_m_thompson)

We do realize that CHrysta Bell who plays Tammy is a vocalist-

Posted : 20/08/2017 7:57 pm

Nah, you still need drums.  A good drummer really drives the band along.  Sometimes literally, since he's the one most likely to have a big van, to cart all the scrap metal he calls a kit around in.

Not doing myself any favours here, am I?

Posted : 20/08/2017 7:58 pm
Posted by: Jeffery M. Thompson

We do realize that CHrysta Bell who plays Tammy is a vocalist-

Hardly a great surprise, considering she's possessed by Bowie's spirit.

Which makes me wonder why it's always someone famous who chooses to inhabit the living.  I mean, you never hear of someone being possessed by a dry cleaner, or a checkout attendant.

Posted : 20/08/2017 8:12 pm
(@silentbobni)

There's an old Bill Hicks joke about that, why do crazy people all think they are the reincarnation of Jesus? Surely at least one of them could be Buddha considering how fat people are. 😂😂😂

Posted : 20/08/2017 8:51 pm SamXTherapy liked