Nuthouse?

(@mj_gilbert)

In jail, Chad calls it a "fucking nuthouse". In the roadhouse, the girl tells Tina's daughter (Linda??) not to go to "that nuthouse".

Coincidence? Is someone in the "nuthouse" (icky usage, just sayin').

I AM the FBI.

Posted : 13/08/2017 10:15 pm
(@aaron_c_wade)

I'm venturing the suspicion that Audrey is in the "nuthouse."

Posted : 13/08/2017 10:29 pm
(@mj_gilbert)

"Nut place", I note in rewatch, but still.

Audrey is the most likely option. Like Andy was most-likely-to-enter-the-lodge.

(-;

I AM the FBI.

Posted : 13/08/2017 10:30 pm
(@ollie_barkovic)

The guy with the green glove was busting nuts.

Posted : 13/08/2017 10:43 pm
Mr Jackpots, Hella Ella, Karen and 2 people liked
(@natural-log-e)
Posted by: MJ Gilbert

Coincidence? Is someone in the "nuthouse" (icky usage, just sayin').

Yes, except for Tina's daughter's name seems to be Megan.

Your Laura disappeared. There's just me now.

This has been a message...from the LOG.

Posted : 13/08/2017 11:02 pm
(@_lio_)

so maybe Tina works in the nuthouse taking care of Audrey?

Posted : 13/08/2017 11:04 pm
(@moonchild)

it reminds me of the fat lady with the chiuaha sayng that they owner was  at the hospital...but "the other kind of hospital"....

Posted : 13/08/2017 11:55 pm
(@jeffery_m_thompson)

Memory and Nuts were the sub them brought up over and over again in this episode. Trying to figure out if they were just to frame the piece or they had deeper meanings.

Posted : 13/08/2017 11:57 pm
Posted by: Lio Kantrowitz

so maybe Tina works in the nuthouse taking care of Audrey?

Her response being told not to go there:

"who said I would?"

Posted : 14/08/2017 2:25 am
(@terevision)

I just realized this thread existed! Maybe this is more relevant here.

Just watched it again, a few more observations/thoughts. There was not blood currently coming from his nose. He has what looks like a makeshift patched hole in his cheek that is both bloody and appears to be leaking blood. Blood is coming out of his mouth. If he has been in jail a couple days considered "drunk" while he is supposed to be sobering up, his nose could have stopped bleeding. Chad calls the place a "fucking nuthouse" which the drunk repeats. Later in The Roadhouse one of the girls says "...Thats because your hanging out at the nuthouse...don't go in that nut place."  Maybe it's a coincidence???  Also, the young woman describes seeing Billy as "so fucking scary....he had this look in his eyes...I started screaming...bloods gushing out like a waterfall...he looks and turns at us real strange..." In my interpretation, like the way the liquid was "water-falling" from the drunks mouth. Anyway, just some observations. You never know...but the nut house are references are making me think about Audreys predicament, and that she could possibly be in some sort of rehab.

Posted : 14/08/2017 2:40 am

nut place

Posted : 14/08/2017 3:01 am
(@fumiko)

I wonder if it's the type of nuthouse that has 6-foot fences someone could slam through?

Posted : 14/08/2017 8:41 am