James sang his song!

Page 1 / 6
(@agent-cooper)
  • Told you he was gonna sing it! LMAO ?
Posted : 06/08/2017 9:04 pm
1stDragonarse, GaryMc, SamXTherapy and 7 people liked
 Jack
(@jack)

An amazing prediction!

Posted : 06/08/2017 9:30 pm
(@caoimhin)
Posted by: Brian Snoke
  • Told you he was gonna sing it! LMAO ?

Yes you did and I threw up in my mouth a bit when it happened. First time I had the urge to fast forward all season. Haha.

Tell us what else you're seeing in your crystal ball!

Posted : 06/08/2017 9:59 pm
Jank Frones, PaulP, Brandy Fisher and 6 people liked
(@eric-from-sweden)

I just couldn't believe my eyes and ears.

Posted : 06/08/2017 10:03 pm

The first time in the new show I said "oh god, nooo." Well Mark Frost said there'd be stuff from original series "so everyone is happy." He didn't lie, though it does NOT make some of us happy. At least they ended on Ed, rather that song.

Posted : 06/08/2017 10:11 pm
 Jack
(@jack)
Posted by: Karen

I think David Lynch was hoping he would get reactions like that out of you Karen.  🙂

Posted : 06/08/2017 10:18 pm

The girl with a crush on James has a number on her arm. Hmmm...

Posted : 06/08/2017 10:20 pm
(@barleymanz)

And a rose tattoo on her other wrist...

Posted : 06/08/2017 10:21 pm
(@caoimhin)
Posted by: Jack
Posted by: Karen

Yep. No one is safe. All will feel elation and hair-pulling-frustration at some point this season.

Posted : 06/08/2017 10:22 pm
(@annieblackburn)

I noticed that, too! I can't even say what that reminded me of....very ominous and [shiver]

Douglas Jones moved like a cobra!

Posted : 06/08/2017 10:24 pm
 Jack
(@jack)
Posted by: Caoimhín Shirey
Posted by: Jack
Posted by: Karen

But isn't it WONDERFUL to have television elicit these types of responses out of its audience again finally?

Posted : 06/08/2017 10:24 pm
(@groofay)

I can already hear the howls of rage from a certain Bowie-phile among us...

And no, James did NOT sing his song. He lip-synced to the same damn recording that he lip-synced to in the original scene. What lazy-ass....GAH!

Posted : 06/08/2017 10:27 pm
(@caoimhin)
Posted by: Jack
Posted by: Caoimhín Shirey
Posted by: Jack
Posted by: Karen

Indeed

Posted : 06/08/2017 10:29 pm
(@eric-from-sweden)

At first, when I heard the opening chords of James song I thought to myself: This must be a joke. Then, for a few seconds, I thought: Ok, maybe he's gonna sing this song with his own voice, but nooooooooooo. And then I just kept thinking: "What will SamXTherapy think of this?"

Posted : 06/08/2017 10:36 pm

"Okay, breathing. Finding the happy place...Ed burned something immediately after, so at least there's that. He might have burned something a bit bigger and more satisfying, but it's okay. It's all gonna be okay."

Some bit of paper - a folded note or something? What was on it?

Norma like Shelly is repeating her past, going for a jerk?

Posted : 06/08/2017 10:37 pm