Possible Secret Cast Members?

Page 2 / 2 Prev
(@jeffery_m_thompson)

Heck some creative editing of the last Bowie videos could be dropped into TP.

Posted : 05/08/2017 8:35 pm 1stDragonarse and groofay liked
(@ranmacmh)

Agreed.  They've already done a considerable amount of creative editing to get the characters they needed into the story.  At this point Phillip has to either appear as an image, a phone call, or even an "evolved" Phillip depending on how deep into things he is.

I am hoping we learn about Chet but I don't think he'll appear. But I would LOVE it if he was a secret guest star.

I don't think Donna is coming back and I think we may learn that it has something to do with James's accident.

I've been wondering if Annie is dead or catatonic.  She was pretty fragile before the red room incident, I don't know if she could have survived that experience mentally or spiritually.  Even if she's catatonic she could be in a facility somewhere where we don't see her.  Since Hawk mentioned her she has to be accounted for eventually.

Sherriff Truman COULD show up but I think it would be a very underplayed scene that doesn't involve much acting.  Something like him sitting and holding the room key in the place where he's being treated.  Although I would love it if somehow that key helped him get better.

Posted : 06/08/2017 5:13 pm
(@garmonbozia_addict)
Posted by: Christen Phillips

What a great response. Thank you. This is what I'm talking about. If only. This would be insanely amazing.

Posted : 06/08/2017 5:20 pm Time jumper and Christen Phillips liked
(@chris_sampson)

Bowie had wrapped up recording Blackstar by Summer 15.  The Blackstar video was shot in Sep 15 and Lazarus in Nov 15.  During Autumn 15 he was also attending rehearsals for the Lazarus stageshow (all of this in New York).  I imagine there were conversations between Bowie and Lynch about TP: The Return.

"We're in the version layer..."

Posted : 06/08/2017 5:29 pm
(@teo-peaks)

Moira Kelly looks more like Lara Flynn Boyle these days than Flynn Boyle herself.

Posted : 06/08/2017 6:58 pm Jocelyn Rowe liked
(@annieblackburn)

I would stand up and cheer if Ontkean made a return and he and the REAL Cooper smiled at one another and toasted mugs. I know I'd cry like an idiot! 🙂

Douglas Jones moved like a cobra!

Posted : 07/08/2017 9:08 pm Time jumper and Christen Phillips liked
(@garmonbozia_addict)

So I just came to a conclusion. I looked at the original cast list that was leaked. Actors who were CGI'ed in AREN'T on it!! Go look for yourself, no Don Davis and no Frank Silva. This means David Bowie COULD make a surprise CGI appearance!

Posted : 11/08/2017 10:41 pm