This EP Revealed a lot!

(@droseth1)

Richard Horn (psychopath): Probably Audrey's son (called Mrs. Horn grandma)

Chad: Corrupt and still a d-bag and Lucy is on to him

Dougie: Is actually Dale Cooper. We all believed this but the evidence in 10 proves it (perfect scores at the doctor)

Diane: Likely a traitor

Albert: has humanity left in him

Gordon: Knows more than he is letting on

Insurance scam, casino, Ike, Tom Sizemore's character and guy in the office working for Mr. C, all intertwined

3 Girls in the casino: Likely androids (based on there behavior)

Awesome episode!

Posted : 17/07/2017 2:07 pm
(@nikolaj_nielsen)

Androids? Really?

Posted : 17/07/2017 2:41 pm
(@b-randy)
Chief Moderator

Lol I made the comment last night while I was watching that they must be robots or something.

Posted : 17/07/2017 2:44 pm
(@jeffery_m_thompson)

Candy standing in the corner with no clue what to do in her last scene bouncing between the two walls, but then Dougie was a robot or golem of some sort.

I keep pointing to the Secret History Gordon knows loads more if the nature of the Blue Rose cases and their connection to Dougie Milford and Major Briggs follows that book

Posted : 17/07/2017 3:07 pm
(@droseth1)
Posted by: Nikolaj Nielsen

Androids? Really?

I was only being half serious. They appear to move and behave like robots but could also be really, really high. Either way, there's more going on with them than at first glance.

Posted : 17/07/2017 3:15 pm
(@100monkeys)

The girls first appeared (and disappeared) in E05 Look how they enter and then vanish in the total-shots.  This time they seem more part of the scene. Still acting very "absent"  (except for Candy)

Posted : 17/07/2017 4:23 pm
(@patrick-d)

I see them as another of Lynch's stylistic elements:  characters in the periphery (usually), standing around, or sometimes moving about in some odd fashion, but having no direct involvement in the scene.  One of them is given a little more to do in this episode, but I think that's where it comes from.  Probably one of those things he likes to do to make everything "off" in a curious way, like dreams - I don't think they're supposed to make sense.

Posted : 17/07/2017 4:35 pm
(@myn0k)

The girl was mentioned in an earlier episode. I think she's important as an insider.

Posted : 17/07/2017 4:37 pm
(@judy)
Posted by: Nikolaj Nielsen

Androids? Really?

FemBots!  With machine gun jubblies!

Posted : 17/07/2017 4:42 pm
John Manoulian III, groofay, Yambag021 and 2 people liked
(@ruskinowl)

Those dresses are so passé.

Posted : 18/07/2017 7:23 am
(@helpdougie)
Posted by: Dennis Roseth

Diane: Likely a traitor

Albert: has humanity left in him

Not so sure about those two observations.

When Gordon goes to answer the door to Albert's knocking, Gordon first sees a present-day Laura Palmer seemingly (urgently?) talking to him before the vision fades and he sees Albert.

I think Laura might have been warning Gordon that Albert "is not what he seems" and that he should be skeptical of Albert and anything he says.  I'm wondering if Diane is being set up by (a gone to the dark side) Albert and Mr C to appear to be dirty to Gordon...

...and a glass of water, sweetheart, my socks are on fire!

Posted : 18/07/2017 8:44 am
(@ruskinowl)
Posted by: Help Dougie
Posted by: Dennis Roseth

Diane: Likely a traitor

Albert: has humanity left in him

Not so sure about those two observations.

No offense, But I think that you're 20,0000 country miles off.

Posted : 18/07/2017 8:46 am
(@helpdougie)
Posted by: Ruskinowl

No offense, But I think that you're 20,0000 country miles off.

None taken.  I could well be (or more!)

...and a glass of water, sweetheart, my socks are on fire!

Posted : 18/07/2017 8:53 am
(@audrey-horne)
Posted by: Brandy Fisher

My thoughts exactly 🙂 They reminded me of  Cameron Diaz character's two cousins/bridesmaids from "My Best Friend's Wedding." So wooden and robot-like  🙂 🙂

Posted : 18/07/2017 8:57 am