The forum's going a bit Lynch-shaped!

Page 1 / 2
(@lynn_watson)

It wouldn't let me delete a double post & my edit button keeps transmutating (this also seems to be happening to other posters)
I also just typed 'Ooooh' and it auto-corrected to 'sex'...  which is interesting if I then can't edit it.
Before anyone accuses me of sending lewd & suggestive messages - it's not me I've been possessed!

Posted : 17/07/2017 5:47 pm
(@pine-cone)

?

Posted : 17/07/2017 5:48 pm
(@spyros)

Evil Lynn is out people..

Lynn.. Lynn.. there are 2

asec esor eulb a si sihT

Posted : 17/07/2017 5:55 pm
(@100monkeys)

be yerev very carefull with double posts inhere !

Posted : 17/07/2017 6:00 pm
Posted by: Lynn Watson

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Hey, you're right!  The above should say "I totally agree and understand what you mean". 😉

Posted : 17/07/2017 6:05 pm
(@federico_de_luca)

It's BadCoop screwing with us.

Posted : 17/07/2017 7:29 pm

Anyone ever see the old Monty Python Anglo-Hungarian phrasebook sketch?

Hungarian guy is trying to buy a pack of cigarettes and his phrases are all translated into suggestive comments.

Maybe Lynn is channeling that.

Posted : 17/07/2017 7:33 pm

There's a time-limit on the edit button, then it disappears.

Posted : 17/07/2017 10:53 pm
(@pieter)
RR Diner Patron Admin

Sorry to hear about your troubles! If you double-post, just report the double and I will manually remove it. I will also extend the editing window.

I haven't enabled any auto-correction. Is this happening on your phone or on your computer, and are you perhaps using a spelling checker, like Grammarly?

This is the water and this is the well. Drink full and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.

Posted : 18/07/2017 10:16 am
Posted by: Pieter Dom

Don't worry about it.  Lynn is obviously sending suggestive messages and wants to make some kind of excuse. 😉

Posted : 18/07/2017 11:29 am
(@elad-repooc)
Posted by: SamXTherapy

Anyone ever see the old Monty Python Anglo-Hungarian phrasebook sketch?

Maybe Lynn is channeling that.

My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posted : 18/07/2017 11:58 am

Would you like to come back to my place, Bouncy Bouncy?

Posted : 18/07/2017 12:17 pm
(@lynn_watson)

Pieter - thanks, I didn't realise there was a time limit for editing.  I have absolutely no idea where the auto - correct thingy appeared from, I've never seen it before.  I'm using a laptop - my phone has featured on this forum already as a more rustic prototype to try out MrC's text message!

Sam:

Posted : 18/07/2017 4:58 pm

😉

Posted : 18/07/2017 5:07 pm
(@ruskinowl)
Posted by: Karen

There's a time-limit on the edit button, then it disappears.

Sounds like the door to a lodge. *strokes beard but can't think of an innuendo joke*

Posted : 19/07/2017 1:06 am