The Congressman's Dilemma

(@the-conversation-is-lively)

This seems like just another on-going case, but could there be more to it? Could it be a Lil like scene?

Posted : 25/07/2017 10:41 pm

I had wondered if any OCD watchers would latch on to that part of the ep. 😀

Posted : 25/07/2017 11:49 pm
(@ranmacmh)

Such a great scene!

I felt like this was a warm up for hunting for clues.  "This is what I'm going to do to you this season.  Get ready."

Posted : 26/07/2017 2:55 am
(@fumiko)

It's going to lead us to France where "le' Coup" has been up to nefarious things.

Posted : 26/07/2017 9:42 am
(@edvaldo_aster)

Can`t find the recent comment about nuclear bomb "Linda" and Gordon`s cabinet photo but I think its a right way and there are some thoughts.

1 photo - Trinitite under the girl in bikinis. Trinitite is a material after nuclear explosion. Bikini Atoll - nuclear test site.

2 photo - X-ray. Or may be the other name of the Bomb

3 photo - Little boy - the name of the Bomb

Beans - may be this

Flickr

looking at comments

I dont know what is the other items)

There u can find all names of the nuclear devices https://fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/nuclear/209chron.pdf

Zebra, Charlie, Uncle, Zombie, Ruth, Betty, Mike, Wigwam, Sycamore, Rushmore...

Posted : 26/07/2017 11:14 pm
(@edvaldo_aster)

And about congressman https://www.capwiz.com/fra/issues/alert/?alertid=75757626

Posted : 26/07/2017 11:50 pm
(@1stdragonarse)

interesting! and this section caught my eye> "Senator Al Franken (MN) has introduced legislation (S. 283) to bring important health care benefits to “Atomic Veterans” who were exposed to high levels of harmful radiation when assigned to clean up nuclear testing sites during the late 1970s. "

I have total recall of everything and anything I ever made up.

Posted : 27/07/2017 12:12 am

The pay was great but there were no health benefits for some reason...

Posted : 27/07/2017 1:07 am
(@dobbshead)
Posted by: edvaldo_aster

2 photo - X-ray. Or may be the other name of the Bomb

3 photo - Little boy - the name of the Bomb

Beans - may be this

Flickr

looking at comments

I dont know what is the other items)

Zebra, Charlie, Uncle, Zombie, Ruth, Betty, Mike, Wigwam, Sycamore, Rushmore...

They're navy beans, aint they?

Posted : 12/08/2017 10:38 pm
(@thats-damn-fine-coffee)
Posted by: Joseph McMurty
Posted by: edvaldo_aster

2 photo - X-ray. Or may be the other name of the Bomb

3 photo - Little boy - the name of the Bomb

Beans - may be this

Flickr

looking at comments

I dont know what is the other items)

Zebra, Charlie, Uncle, Zombie, Ruth, Betty, Mike, Wigwam, Sycamore, Rushmore...

They're navy beans, aint they?

They are Great Northern beans!

Posted : 06/09/2017 10:14 pm