OFF TOPIC: An idea

Page 1 / 2 Next

We need a forum not strictly part of the episode discussions, where ideas regarding the show, general chit chat and other stuff can be posted.

Perhaps a "Twin Peaks Series 3 General Discussion" forum and a "Random Selection of Garbage" forum.

Anyone agree/disagree?

Posted : 29/06/2017 1:10 pm floatinghigherandhigher, Q-Bass, Pier Federico Miozzo and 9 people liked
(@haxan_l_morningstar)

I remember proposing something like that here. Yeah I think a "General Discussion", an "Off Topic" and something of a "Community/Let's get to know each other" subforums would go a long way in ensuring both continuity and longevity for this beautiful forum.

I have the fury of my own momentum

Posted : 29/06/2017 2:46 pm 1stDragonarse, SamXTherapy and Bruno De Sousa Moraes liked
(@bmoscovitz)

Agree!

Write it in your diary

Posted : 29/06/2017 3:02 pm SamXTherapy liked

Finally, some replies!  Thanks, folks.  Had about 700 million views and two replies.  Maybe the other people here don't think much to the idea... or maybe they all hate me.  Boo Hoo. 🙁

Posted : 29/06/2017 3:46 pm
(@mgsmd)

Harry, you're OK.

Posted : 29/06/2017 4:38 pm Bela Moschkovich, SamXTherapy, Häxan L. MorningStar and 1 people liked
(@maddeningstars)

I'm super into this idea!

It all returns to nothing...

Posted : 29/06/2017 4:54 pm SamXTherapy liked
(@bruno_sousa_moraes)

Paraphrasing Sarah, I'm super into these ideas! An off-topic/let's get to know each other and talk about other stuff forum would also be awesome. We could talk about songs which are "too dreamy" or other pieces of fiction that we like and are in the same "far out" end of the spectrum as Twin Peaks.

🙂

"Let's Rock!"

Posted : 29/06/2017 5:05 pm SamXTherapy liked
(@haxan_l_morningstar)
Posted by: Bruno De Sousa Moraes

🙂

This.

I have the fury of my own momentum

Posted : 29/06/2017 5:14 pm Bela Moschkovich, Bruno De Sousa Moraes and SamXTherapy liked
(@lynn_watson)

We could have a TP quiz.
That wouldn't get obscure or over-competitive at all...  no siree...!!

Posted : 29/06/2017 5:30 pm floatinghigherandhigher, Häxan L. MorningStar, Bruno De Sousa Moraes and 1 people liked

I hope other members post, either for or against.  Out of the total membership we're a tiny fraction.  I can't imagine Pieter would be too happy about creating extra forums for less than 1% of the users.

Posted : 29/06/2017 5:31 pm Bruno De Sousa Moraes liked
(@silentbobni)

Build it and they will come

Posted : 29/06/2017 5:39 pm Häxan L. MorningStar, Pier Federico Miozzo, SamXTherapy and 1 people liked
(@pieter)
RR Diner Patron Admin

Thanks for the suggestion and encouragement, everyone! Here you go...

This is the water and this is the well. Drink full and descend. The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.

Posted : 29/06/2017 10:43 pm Bruno De Sousa Moraes, Micah Sam and Sammy Weir liked
Posted by: Pieter Dom

Thanks for the suggestion and encouragement, everyone! Here you go...

Thank you so much!  May all your doughnuts turn out like Fanny's.

I really suggest you Google the above phrase.

Posted : 30/06/2017 7:04 am Lynn Watson liked
(@elad-repooc)

I'm 79.345% in favour of this idea.

Posted : 30/06/2017 10:49 am SamXTherapy liked
(@lynn_watson)
Posted by: SamXTherapy
Posted by: Pieter Dom

Thanks for the suggestion and encouragement, everyone! Here you go...

Thank you so much!  May all your doughnuts turn out like Fanny's.

I really suggest you Google the above phrase.

You've just reminded me to have a 'chat' with my 13 year old son who is going to the US next week & clarify that they have different names for some parts of anatomy over there.

I wouldn't want an international incident!   🙂

Posted : 30/06/2017 12:14 pm