365 days after the official launch of Welcome to Twin Peaks…
- 100,000 unique people from around the world have visited this blog.
- Its pages have been viewed 300,000 times.
- 2303 people like the Facebook page, and 2,134 follow @ThatsOurWaldo on Twitter.
Out of the nearly 300 articles published during the blog’s first year, this is the top 10 of most popular posts:
- Black Lodge, A Real Twin Peaks Video Game
- Inside David Lynch’s Club Silencio, Paris (Photos)
- Witch House And Okkvlt Guide To Twin Peaks
- Richard Beymer’s Twin Peaks Photos
- Vice Revisits Twin Peaks… Again!
- Rest In Peace, Frances Bay (1919-2011)
- Richard Beymer’s Behind The Scenes Photos
- Turn Siri Into Diane: Dale Cooper’s Tape Recorder Case For iPhone 4S
- Laura Palmer Photo Mosaic Using Thousands Of Twin Peaks Pilot Stills
- If There Were A Twin Peaks Video Game
Like I said before, it’s been an damn fine year for Twin Peaks fans, but for the blog my personal highlight was Mark Frost giving props to Welcome to Twin Peaks in an interview with Rex Sikes. You can listen to that here:Mark Frost gives props to Welcome to Twin Peaks
Now that I’m done bragging, here’s a little giveaway as a thank you to all my readers! There are ten different ways for you to enter, by tweeting, liking, linking or just being creative. The contest ends February 1st with 4 winners and 4 prizes:
- Meals On Wheels mug
- Black Lodge pencil set
- A $25 gift certificate that’ll get you about any Twin Peaks t-shirt from the store
- David Lynch’s Blue Velvet on Blu-ray. Yes, that’s the one with 50 minutes of deleted scenes!
Some of the prizes you can win: