The Future of Television Watching

Page 9 / 9 Prev
(@dobbshead)

Well it wouldn't be the first time my highest recommendations fell flat.  I have come to accept that.  I liked it because it made me think about how one regards themself and how a single identity can manifest in such wildly incoherent and seemingly incongruous ways.  I almost imagine the whole point of life, or at least where the most depth is available is in knowing thyself.  Front row seat, and the well is deeper than it appears.  Also, I really liked how I never had the spell broken and realized I was watching fiction, like they never pulled some super hokey bs or skipped over some improbable coincidence just to move the plot forward.  I put a premium on plausibility and realism.

We traded at least, I started Grimm at your positive comments.  It's easy, and I like it too.

Posted : 05/02/2018 8:43 pm Brandy Fisher liked
(@caemeron)

I'm writing about Black Mirror for 25 years later, if anyone is interested:

Black Mirror: The National Anthem

Posted : 12/02/2018 12:54 pm Jack Dean and Brandy Fisher liked
(@pred80r)
Posted by: Cæmeron Crain

I'm writing about Black Mirror for 25 years later, if anyone is interested:

Black Mirror: The National Anthem

Read, Agreed, Commented...that episode and the one where the Girl keeps getting hunted by people only with the twist at the end (not going to spoil) firmly cemented Black Mirror as a show that is using TV to make political and social statements on where technology is taking us.

Don't forget, eating from the tree of knowledge was the first sin...

Jack

Posted : 12/02/2018 3:04 pm Brandy Fisher liked
(@b-randy)
Detective Moderator
Posted by: Cæmeron Crain

I'm writing about Black Mirror for 25 years later, if anyone is interested:

Black Mirror: The National Anthem

Awesome!  Looking forward to more!

Posted : 12/02/2018 5:10 pm Jack Dean liked
(@caemeron)

Danke schoen

Posted : 12/02/2018 7:28 pm
(@caemeron)
Posted by: Brandy Fisher
Posted by: Cæmeron Crain

I'm writing about Black Mirror for 25 years later, if anyone is interested:

Black Mirror: The National Anthem

Awesome!  Looking forward to more!

Second one is up. Should be every Monday unless life gets in the way.

Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

Posted : 19/02/2018 3:39 pm
(@pred80r)

Second one is up. Should be every Monday unless life gets in the way.

Black Mirror: Fifteen Million Merits

I really like your writing style, fairly in depth analysis with just a touch of personal commentary and bias.  As it should be, because everyone assesses and comprehends things differently.  To try and write about artistic endeavors without introducing ones personal experiences would be a complete failure in my biased opinion.

Keep up the good work!

Posted : 19/02/2018 10:05 pm
(@caemeron)

Thanks!

I agree - you can't take yourself out of the equation...

Posted : 19/02/2018 11:08 pm