REWATCH!!!!!

(@pred80r)

Since I have the ability to start over, with all the knowledge i currently retain from my first pass at season 3...I am Strongly considering sitting in front of my TV with my remote and rewatching at a much slower pace, maybe even jumping around a bit if it calls for it.  OF Course I will have the 5.1 on to deafening levels as Mr. Lynch said this series needed movie theater production for his sound design.  Because I am a sound designer/engineer I am going to give him this request;  I will report back on anything that did't stand out the first time.

Posted : 28/11/2017 12:33 am Caoimhín Shirey, Brandy Fisher and Joseph McMurty liked
(@b-randy)
Detective Moderator

Good luck and Godspeed.

Keep us posted.  Lynch also suggested headphones. Your neighbors might appreciate that more. 🙂

Hoping to get the third season for Christmas with the extra footage.

Posted : 28/11/2017 10:16 am
(@pred80r)

Closest neighbor is a couple of acres away, I mean except for a few that are white of the eyes and dark within.  I am kind of an audiophile being a sound engineer so I am going to go high decibels 5.1 for this rewatch...total 18hour moviefest.

Posted : 28/11/2017 5:09 pm Caoimhín Shirey, Joseph McMurty and Brandy Fisher liked
(@b-randy)
Detective Moderator
Posted by: Jack Dean

Lol mite power to you then! Screw the neighbors and the whites of their eyes.

Again, keep us posted in any new discoveries.

Posted : 28/11/2017 9:02 pm
(@pred80r)

I was referring to some horses but it may be interesting  to perceive their reactions as well,,,,

Posted : 29/11/2017 12:22 am
(@b-randy)
Detective Moderator
Posted by: Jack Dean

It depends on whether they have descended or not.

Posted : 29/11/2017 12:41 am
(@pred80r)

I don't have a lot to add in regards to missing details yet, at least not more than I have already read somewhere on here but...

The opening theme is so haunting and immediately takes you to that place we know as Twin Peaks.  When I played it loud it affected me every time.

Report back on any other interesting findings.

Jack

Posted : 06/12/2017 9:57 pm Brandy Fisher liked
(@b-randy)
Detective Moderator

Dammit Jack, I'm counting on you!

Posted : 07/12/2017 11:50 am
(@lucas_bracci)

I have rewatched parts 1, 2, 3, 17 & 18.

Especially when this stuff is or isn't on Dale Cooper's jacket :

1512669644-pin-FBI.jpg
Edited: 1 week  ago
Posted : 07/12/2017 1:00 pm Joseph McMurty and Chris Flackett liked
(@chris_flackett)
Posted by: Lucas Bracci

I have rewatched parts 1, 2, 3, 17 & 18.

Especially when this stuff is or isn't on Dale Cooper's jacket :

1512669644-pin-FBI.jpg

Any noticable patterns crop up?

Posted : 07/12/2017 1:55 pm
(@dobbshead)

J-Loads (Julie Loader, respect) had a good observation here: http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/discuss/twin-peaks-season-3-forum/new-observations/paged/5/#post-46858

No pin at Judy's Diner, though he says "I'm with the FBI", but yes pin at Carrie Page's house.  ???

Posted : 07/12/2017 9:03 pm Julie Loader liked
(@julie_loader)
Posted by: Joseph McMurty

Posted : 07/12/2017 11:22 pm Joseph McMurty liked
(@pred80r)
Posted by: Chris Flackett
Posted by: Lucas Bracci

I have rewatched parts 1, 2, 3, 17 & 18.

Especially when this stuff is or isn't on Dale Cooper's jacket :

1512669644-pin-FBI.jpg

Any noticable patterns crop up?

Ok so I have an immediate question that is nagging at me now, bearing in mind that Dale Cooper went into the lodge in 1992 and didn't get out for 25 years, what was the difference in the design of the FBI pin in 1992 versus the FBI Pin that Cooper/Richard was sometimes wearing in 2017 (assuming we are going to buy into that timeline because of the model of the car he was driving and the Odessa population sign?)

The assault weapon on Carrie Pages floor was rather modern, as was the Glock Model 22 and Sig Sauer being deep fried at Judy's so I am feeling that scene at least was in current time.

Jack