Ep 17-18 explained right in front of us

Page 3 / 3 Prev

Maybe this  is closer to the riddle presented in the original post?

Posted : 13/09/2017 1:59 am
Posted by: JeffreyGWillett

wowbobwow,

You insulted all three of the people who chose to post in this thread.  You either wanted to enlighten or proclaim your brilliance by creating this thread.  Have you accomplished your goal?

Not sure why anyone was "insulted". . . even if they were over sensitive

Edited: 2 months  ago

. . . we're not gonna talk about Judy . .

Posted : 13/09/2017 12:34 pm
Posted by: Dianna

wow_bob_wow, I am not following you, but I greatly admire your passion.

To put it another way, in suggesting  the finale shows the events that the FWWM verse is about.

When this idea is applied, a large portion of the events, and questions all the way back to page 1 of Laura's diary, begin to make sense and link together

Also, given Lynches resume, taking a primary piece of the saga (the verse)  and using as template for the finale, is certainly within scope

. . . we're not gonna talk about Judy . .

Posted : 13/09/2017 1:01 pm
Posted by: wow_bob_wow
Posted by: Brandy Fisher

If you say so.

I think you've created a multi-faceted riddle and if it helps explain things for you, that's fantastic.

I  do Data Intelligence Development for a living, and an extremely comfortable one because I am very good at it.

All I did was detect the pattern and followed its logic and reasoning

Whst is probably throwing you off is that it doesn't "answer" typical questions or  provide theories or sultions, but suggests approaching the questions , on a different terrain and broader terrian then has been.

What's throwing us off is that so far your multiple attempts at explanations have been gibberish.

Posted : 14/09/2017 2:06 am Renata Stachowiak and SamXTherapy liked
Posted by: Steve Moss
Posted by: wow_bob_wow
Posted by: Brandy Fisher

If you say so.

All I did was detect the pattern and followed its logic and reasoning

Please, please post a warning before comments like this.  I nearly spat my tea all over the screen. 😂

Posted : 14/09/2017 2:57 am BewareOfBob and Brandy Fisher liked
Posted by: Steve Moss
Posted by: wow_bob_wow
Posted by: Brandy Fisher

If you say so.

All I did was detect the pattern and followed its logic and reasoning

Good one 🙂 I'm looking here all the time and still don't know what his theory mean 🙂

Posted : 14/09/2017 3:11 am

Posted : 14/09/2017 3:19 am Brandy Fisher and SamXTherapy liked
Posted by: Steve Moss
Posted by: wow_bob_wow
Posted by: Brandy Fisher

If you say so.

All I did was detect the pattern and followed its logic and reasoning

While I admit to a level of neglect for thumb accuracy, it's not gibberish in the least.

Regardless, it should be straight forward Twin Peaks fans, who are familiar with Lynch and TP now shouldn't it?

. . . we're not gonna talk about Judy . .

Posted : 14/09/2017 10:55 am
Posted by: Steve Moss
Posted by: wow_bob_wow
Posted by: Brandy Fisher

If you say so.

All I did was detect the pattern and followed its logic and reasoning

Always a potential monkeywrench, for sure.

Posted : 14/09/2017 11:24 am SamXTherapy liked