After recently sharing his coffee brewing M.O., Kyle MacLachlan went live on Food52’s Facebook page last week to make some cherry pie in real time. And as a tribute to Sherilyn Fenn’s Audrey Horne, the actor topped it off with two cherries on the crust.
Tune in next month, when Kyle prepares creamed corn live here on Welcome to Twin Peaks!*
Not hungry, didn’t watch? Here are some takeaway notes:
- Apple pie is Kyle’s favorite, but contrary to previous claims, he does like cherry pie.
- Kyle’s favorite moment in the original Twin Peaks was the Tibetan rock-throwing scene.
- In the new series, he says the character of ‘Dougie’ was a lot of fun to play.
- If he could play one other character on the show, Kyle would like to be The Giant.
- Skip to 32:40 for a thumbs up and 35:15 for “Helllooooo-ooooooo-oooooooo.”
*Unless we live inside a dream, this is not actually happening.